ACC Mobile 3
ACC Mobile 3 extends the power of Avigilon Control Center™ video management software to mobile devices, enabling security professionals to efficiently monitor ACCTM systems and to quickly respond to security incidents anytime and from any location that has network connectivity.
With the ACC Mobile 3 app, users can:
- View live or recorded H.264 video from any IP cameras connected to ACC sites
- Efficiently stream live or recorded HD video from Avigilon cameras using High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)TM technology to optimize the use of network bandwidth
- Receive push alarm notifications to quickly detect, verify, and act on events such as motion or video analytic rule triggers
- View analytic bounding boxes for detected people and vehicles in video from Avigilon cameras with self-learning analytics
- Use audio talk down to deter an intruder by broadcasting voice audio to cameras with connected speakers (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Listen to live or recorded audio from cameras with a connected microphone (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Easily review recorded video using the recorded video timeline
- Control PTZ cameras including running tours and moving to defined presets
- View live video from multiple cameras at a time using selectable view layouts
ACC Mobile 3 connects to the ACC Web Endpoint component, which is pre-installed on Avigilon Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and High Definition Video Appliances (HDVAs), is part of the firmware for ACC ES Recorders and ACC ES Appliances, and is as an optional download for any server running on Windows. It is available for use with ACC Core, Standard, or Enterprise edition systems that are running a minimum version of ACC 6.2 (some features require a more recent version).
ACC Mobile 2
Avigilon Control Center Mobile 2 (ACC Mobile 2) enables security professionals to connect to the Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Network Video Management Software (NVMS) platform over any IP wireless network with Apple and Android mobile devices. ACC Mobile 2 enables operators to remotely view live and recorded surveillance video, receive alarm push notifications, and speak back through enabled camera speakers to improve response times to incidents from any location.
Extending the award-winning High Definition Stream Management (HDSM) technology of Avigilon Control Center, ACC Mobile 2 is designed to efficiently support HD and megapixel images and detail up to 7K (30 MP). Leveraging the Avigilon Control Center Gateway, ACC Mobile 2 can be easily connected to an unlimited number of servers and cameras, expanding access to video surveillance data for greater coverage and remote monitoring.
- ACC 5 or ACC 6
- Push alarm notifications require ACC Enterprise edition
- Audio talk down requires ACC Standard or ACC Enterprise edition
- ACC Gateway installed