This document supplements and does not replace the Avigilon Limited Warranty for Hardware Products (avigilon.com/warranty). This document provides supplemental warranty information applicable only to the specific hardware products listed in the table below.
|Included Warranty||Optional Warranty Upgrades||
Technical Phone Support
|Warranty Period||Expected Dispatch Window*||2 Year Warranty Extension||Warranty SLA Uplift||Keep Your Drive Warranty|
|NVR5-PRM- 252TB/288TB/ 360TB/432TB||5 Years||4 Hours||remove||remove||NVR-KYD-WARR-5YR-B||check||check||check|
1The Expected Dispatch Window is the estimated time between Avigilon Tech Support deciding to dispatch a technician and the technician arriving on site. Please note that the stated Expected Dispatch Interval is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
Return of Defective Parts, Replacement Parts, and “Keep Your Drive” Warranty
Subject to the terms of the Avigilon Limited Warranty and the following conditions, for any in-warranty repairs of the products listed in this document, the cost of any replacement parts will be borne by Avigilon:
- If the end user of the product is not located in one of the Supported Countries listed below, the end user or Avigilon Partner will be responsible for any shipping costs, customs, or duties associated with obtaining and delivering the replacement parts. Any stated shipment times for replacement parts are not guaranteed.
- All parts found to be defective by Avigilon that are replaced by Avigilon under the Avigilon Limited Warranty must be returned to Avigilon (or a third-party designated by Avigilon) otherwise the end user will be billed for the replacement part.
- The Avigilon Limited Warranty does not apply to any products purchased or used in any of the Restricted/Prohibited Countries listed below.
For NVRs listed in this document that have hard drives, at any time during the applicable warranty period for such hardware product, end users can elect to purchase a "Keep Your Hard Drive" warranty from Avigilon (KYD Warranty). Subject to certain terms and conditions, all hard drives that are covered by a KYD Warranty which are replaced by Avigilon in connection with a repair under the Avigilon Limited Warranty will not be required to be returned to Avigilon. Please contact Avigilon Technical Support for more information related to the KYD Warranty option.
Subject to the terms of the Avigilon Limited Warranty and the limitations set forth in this document, if the end user of the product is located in one of the Supported Countries listed below, an Avigilon or Avigilon provided third-party technician may be dispatched for on-site assessments and repairs under the Avigilon Limited Warranty for the products listed in this document. For end users not located in one of the Supported Countries listed below, Avigilon will not provide (directly or indirectly) on-site assessment and repairs under the Avigilon Warranty, however, support may otherwise be available from an in-country third-party service provider. In these circumstances, the end user or Avigilon Partner will be responsible for delivery and collection of the products to/from the in-country third-party service provider’s repair facility (where needed) and for the costs of any labour incurred.
Not Covered by the Avigilon Limited Warranty
The Avigilon Limited Warranty does not cover or otherwise include the following:
- On-site operating system or software (including video management software) support or reinstallation.
This is a software issue and will only be supported if recommended by Avigilon Technical Support via phone support.
- On-site troubleshooting by an Avigilon technician or Avigilon-provided third-party technician.
- Immediate system (hardware) replacement by Avigilon.
System replacement will be done at the discretion of Avigilon Technical Support. It will typically require 3 major component failures (e.g. motherboard, PERC controller, etc.) and 7-10 business days to complete.
Regional Support Capabilities
As described above, the Avigilon Limited Warranty and associated support (including on-site support) are not available, or are subject to certain limitations or variances, depending on the end user’s geographic location. On-site warranty service, where available, will be delivered to the end user’s installation site of record. To confirm a specific service level for your area, please send your inquiry with the complete address information via Support Web Form.
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AND AFRICA
|Qatar||Saudi Arabia||Slovakia||South Africa||Spain||Sweden|
|Turkey||UAE||United Kingdom||Vatican City|