Get the benefits of a wired installation, without the complexity and cost of traditional wired locks. Wireless lock integration is an excellent solution for educational facilities, healthcare offices, hospitals, commercial businesses or any application that wants to combine all of the components typically found around the door into a simplified all-in-one system.
Reduced Hardware Costs
Reduce the cost and complexity of added hardware by connecting the Mercury controller directly to the panel interface module, gateway or communications hub for a secure wireless path to the lock.
Flexibility to customize the lock to meet the needs of the application now, and purpose-built to allow for customizing the lock rather than replacing it in the future, with little to no operational disruption.
Turn any keyed door or sensitive area into a monitored access door to improve security in and around facilities.
Flexible Lock Configurations
Ability to customize the reader type, chassis type, locking functions, power options, lever styles, finishes and more according to the needs of the application.
ASSA ABLOY Aperio
Wireless Lock Solution
The Avigilon ACM system utilizes ASSA ABLOY Aperio® Wireless Technology to reduce the cost and inconvenience of wiring in and around the access door. The Aperio solution can support a wide-range of applications, including interior office room doors, server room cabinets and storage lockers, glass, stone or brick entryways, slim aluminum entry doors and more.
Aperio wireless locks communicate over a secured 2.4 GHz band to an Aperio communications hub. Each hub allows a wireless connection of up to eight Aperio wireless locks. This solution uses three variants of Mercury hardware controllers that connect over RS-485 to the Aperio hub.
- Integrated antenna with the option to mount an external antenna
- Visual status indicator
- Commission the Aperio solution using a PC or laptop
- Support for HID 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz iClass® contactless credentials
- Aperio series locks receive power from alkaline or lithium batteries
|AC-MER-AH30RN1-RC||Mercury Aperio hub 1:8 with RC enablement SW|
|AC-MER-APD-10-USB||Aperio USB Radio Dongle|
|APERIO SERIES LOCKS FROM AVIGILON||Wide variety of custom locking solutions|
Schlage LE Series
Managed with ACM system from Avigilon, the Schlage LE wireless mortise lock with ENGAGE technology is designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings. LE wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit.
- Weather-resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- Built-in Bluetooth enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Networked real-time communication with Software Alliance ACM via the ENGAGE Gateway
- Up to 2 years of battery life
|AC-MER-AH30RN1-RC||Mercury Aperio Hub 1:8 with RC Enablement SW|
Schlage NDE Series
NDE Series Wireless Locks Schlage NDE wireless locks communicate over a secured 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 4.0 connection to the ENGAGE gateway. Each gateway supports up to ten NDE or LE series wireless locks. The ENGAGE gateway provides real-time communication to the ACM software to monitor the condition of each wireless access door. Each gateway communicates over RS-485 to the Mercury controller.
- Provides real-time communication to the ACM system
- Easy installation for existing doors
- Simple to commission using the ENGAGE mobile app
- Compatible with Allegion aptiQ™ multitechnology, smartcard and proximity credentials from Avigilon
- NDE series locks receive battery power from standard alkaline batteries
|AC-SCH-ENGAGE-GWY||Schlage ENGAGE gateway|
|NDE SERIES LOCKS FROM AVIGILON||Wide variety of custom locking solutions|
Wireless Lock Solution
Schlage® wireless locks communicate over a secured 900 MHz band to a panel interface module that acts as the gateway between the Mercury hardware and the wireless lock. Each Panel Interface Module (PIM) allows a wireless connection of up to 16 AD-400 wireless locks. This solution uses two variants of Mercury hardware controllers that connect over RS-485 to the Schlage PIM.
- Automatic linking to remote wireless access points with 10 channel frequencies
- Five visual indicators to quickly pinpoint and display status
- Commission the AD-400 solution using a handheld programmer
- Support for 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz smart cards
- AD-400 series locks receive power from standard alkaline batteries
|AC-ALL-SCH-PIM400-485-RSI||Schlage PIM to Mercury EP2500 controller|
|AC-ALL-SCH-PIM400-1501-LC||Schlage PIM to Mercury EP1501 controller|
|AC-ALL-SCH-HHD-KIT-USB||Schlage Handheld device programmer|
|AD-400 SERIES LOCKS FROM AVIGILON||Wide variety of custom locking solutions|
Wireless Locks Solution
AD Series electronic locks from Schlage® are designed to be modular and provide more options to choose from, more functionality in the lock and more compatibility with existing systems. Its patent-pending modular design allows the lock to be customized to fit the needs of an application now and be changed to meet future needs without removing it from the door.
- Open architecture platform
- Panel interface options ensure seamless communication with ACM
- Field configurable fail safe/fail secure and other capabilities per code
- Compatible with major brands of master key systems
- Real-time communication between ACM system and lock
- A wide selection of credential readers and networking options
|ACM Enterprise Wireless Locks Brochure||
|Aperio A100 Keyless Entry Control Datasheet||
|Aperio IN100 Wireless Locks Datasheet||
|Aperio K100 Wireless Cabinet Lock Datasheet||
|KS100 Server Cabinet Lock with Aperio Wireless Technology Datasheet||
|PR100 Locks with Aperio Wireless Technology Datasheet||
|ENGAGE GWE Gateway with RS-485 Communication Datasheet||
|NDE Series Wireless Locks with ENGAGE Technology Datasheet||
General Catalog and Brochure
|Fixed Mobile & Video Solutions Catalog||
|Video Security and Analytics Solutions Brochure||